What's new

"You may kill me with your hatefulnesss but still, like air, I'll rise"-Maya Angelou

DanialIbrahim

This quote is meant for all those who are hated for dreaming of a better life for themselves, people who are determined to achieve those dreams. I've actually undergone a lot of bullying in my past, I've always been a little different and quite honestly when I was a kid, bullying was the common norm. I still worked hard on my goals and I didn't give up. It's a constant struggle, I believe that if you have a passion, you should always pursue it, no matter how impossible it seems.

Lei Mercado

I'm sorry to know that you were bullied, @DanialIbrahim. I have not experienced it personally, but I understand how much it can dampen one's feeling of self-worth. But it is encouraging to know that in spite what you have been through, you are doing your best to pursue your passion. May you never lose your fire in doing what you love, and may you continue to be an inspiration to people who have similar experiences.

DanialIbrahim

I'm sorry to know that you were bullied, @DanialIbrahim. I have not experienced it personally, but I understand how much it can dampen one's feeling of self-worth. But it is encouraging to know that in spite what you have been through, you are doing your best to pursue your passion. May you never lose your fire in doing what you love, and may you continue to be an inspiration to people who have similar experiences.
Thank you so much for your kind words Lei, I personally feel it's important for people like us to share our stories to make people feel like they're not going through it alone.