What's new

Tai Lopez - The 67 Steps Review

Alright, so I realize this review might be controversial since it's about Tai Lopez, who many people have strong opinions about. But I want to share my experience since I actually bought one of his paid programs, namely the 67 Steps.

My first introduction to Tai was a few years ago when his ads were being bombarded all over YouTube. Because I kept seeing ads from him on YouTube literally every day, I finally decided to sign up for a free webinar just to see what he was all about. Big disappointment! While he kinda made it seem like he would be there for the webinar, it was obviously prerecorded, and was just an up-sell into another program. I couldn't believe I wasted my time on it.

Flash forward to just a few months ago. For whatever reason, I decided to give the 67 steps program a shot since it was pretty cheap. If I remember right, I only paid like $50. Believe it or not, I actually had a phenomenal experience. I learned that Tai is actually very knowledgeable about entrepreneurship/personal development. Every day you get a lesson that lasts anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. The lessons center on health, wealth, and happiness. I found Tai's perspective to be very fresh after I've studied personal development for a while

He really encouraged me to get my diet under control and to start working out more. He also encouraged me to read a lot more than I was before. I feel my overall mindset has shifted in a positive direction since I did the program.

A lot of people don't like Tai because his marketing can be rather obnoxious--especially with his ads playing constantly everywhere. Like I said, I was very put off at first. But after doing the program, my mind is completely changed. Not only is the 67 Steps program not a scam, it turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made. Take my thoughts for what you will, but I recommend the course with no reservations!