What's new

Shanghai violinist Chen Shunping jumped from a building after being refused medical treatment, and his family sent documents continuously. What's the

kege97

Recently, a news that "violinist Chen Shunping jumped out of a building and died after being refused medical treatment twice" spread all over the Internet. Shanghai violinist and classical music lover Chen Shunping suddenly fell ill and went to two hospitals to seek medical treatment. He chose to jump out of a building and commit suicide under unbearable pain and inner despair. The two pages of his suicide note that he left before his death were also exposed, which described his process from illness to seeking medical treatment and finally jumping out of a building, It also deeply hurt the hearts of netizens. Behind the tragedy, who should be responsible?

According to media reports, on the evening of April 13, Chen Shunping felt abdominal discomfort, accompanied by vomiting and other symptoms. His family called the police after finding it. As a result, he was told to call 120. After the call was connected, the other party said that he needed to queue up for medical treatment, but the time was uncertain. Then, led by 120, he arrived at the General Hospital of Tongji Hospital and the Tenth People's Hospital successively, which was helplessly unacceptable, Chen Shunping could only go home with his family. The next morning, Chen Shunping jumped from a building and committed suicide with illness and despair.

The contents of two pages of the suicide note were exposed, which hurt netizens' hearts! Chen Shunping's two pages of suicide note before jumping off the building can be seen, one is the farewell letter "I want to say goodbye to my relatives and friends in advance, and I really can't stand the pain of pancreatitis", the other is about my helplessness and despair about this matter. At more than 8 a.m. on April 14, Chen Shunping's wife found that her husband was gone. She went downstairs and saw her bloody body. This time it came again, and it was possible to have an emergency, but unfortunately, Chen Shunping had no vital signs and was declared dead. The wife asked the hospital staff why they couldn't be hospitalized last night. The hospital's response was "the hospital has Yang, but the reception was resumed after disinfection and sterilization".

Chen Shunping's son successively issued a document after the event, saying, "I just hope that through the tragic outcome of my father, I can appeal to the whole society to pay more attention to people like my father who are suffering because they can't get medical treatment normally, while vigorously responding to the anti epidemic policy, so as to avoid more tragedies like my father!" Now the tragedy has happened. During the epidemic, many hospitals have rigid regulations that fever patients should go to fever clinics, etc., but the severity of things has been alleviated. While fighting the epidemic, we cannot lose our medical concept of "people-oriented". Under the epidemic, many people are difficult to seek medical treatment. It is not the first time that things have happened. I hope relevant departments can issue relevant policies and do not let the tragedy happen again. Finally, I wonder how you feel?