What's new

NHL Buzz: Hall expects to bet Blackhawks at Maple Leafs

Jedlicka

Welcome to the NHL Buzz. With the normal season underway, NHL. com has you covered with all the most recent news. Chicago BlackhawksTaylor Hall stated he expects to play for the Blackhawks against the Toronto Maple Leafs at Scotiabank Arena on Monday after missing out on one game with an upper-body injury, a 3-2 loss at the Montreal Canadiens on Saturday. The forward took line rushes with Connor Bedard and Ryan Donato at method Sunday and skated on his own the previous 2 days. "I would not claim I'm 110 percent however definitely adequate to play and better than I was also two days ago," Hall said. "I'm able to practice and play, so there's no reason that I can not play in a game. "I do not place out timelines for injuries, yet I recognize they have actually seen men return from my injury rather promptly, so I was always assuming, take a game off and see if I can play right here in Toronto. And I believe I'll have the ability to do that. "Blackhawks coach Luke Richardson claimed Hall was week to week after he was harmed in the second period of a 3-1 loss to the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. "We believed we would certainly let him see how he feels today," Richardson stated. "He did some battle stuff complete technique and says it really feels wonderful, so unless something shows up tonite, he'll be ready to go. "Tampa Bay LightningSteven Stamkos did not play for the Tampa Bay Lightning against the Ottawa Senators on Sunday as a result of a lower-body injury. The 33-year-old onward, who is everyday, was changed by Alex Barre-Boulet Deryk Engelland Jersey. He had two objectives and a help in 18:11 of ice time for Tampa fl Bay in a 6-4 loss to the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday. The Lightning's next video game is at the Buffalo Sabres on Tuesday. They will certainly after that return home for games versus the Vancouver Canucks on Thursday and Toronto Maple Leafs on Saturday. Vegas Golden KnightsAlex Pietrangelo did not play for the Golden Knights on Saturday, a 4-1 win at T-Mobile Arena. The defenseman took a puck to the head in the third duration of a 4-1 success against the San Jose Sharks on Thursday. "He really did not really feel great," Vegas train Bruce Cassidy said after the morning skate Saturday. "Detail him as day to day in the meantime and with any luck he comes around. Today, he's out this evening. "Pietrangelo is the third regular defenseman currently out for the Golden Knights, along with Alec Martinez and Zach Whitecloud Clayton Stoner Jersey. William Service provider skated on his own and ought to be returning soon, Cassidy said. The ahead did not play Thursday after he received an upper-body injury in a 4-1 win in the period opener versus the Seattle Kraken on Tuesday. Paul Wedge used the second line with Chandler Stephenson and Mark Stone for the second straight game Saturday with Brett Howden offering a two-game suspension. -- Paul Delos SantosEdmonton OilersMattias Ekholm had one shot on objective in 15:47 of ice time in his period launching for the Oilers, a 4-3 loss to the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday. The defenseman missed out on the season-opening 8-1 loss at Vancouver on Wednesday with a hip/groin injury suffered during offseason training. Ekholm was out the entire preseason due to the injury. "I really feel rather good," Ekholm claimed Saturday. "It's been making progress, and I had a really good week and after that it's been trending in the best direction. "Ekholm said he will certainly have to keep an eye on the injury and his playing time. He averaged 21:28 of ice time last season with Edmonton and the Nashville Predators Ben Hutton Jersey. "A groin is not such as when you break a bone, it's healing and afterwards it's fine," Ekholm stated. "It's something you need to keep an eye on. I've never had it in the past, so I'm probably the incorrect person to ask, however I would certainly surprised if it in one day it was 100 percent and it was throughout and never coming back. "-- Derek Van DiestDetroit Red WingsRobby Fabbri is everyday and did not bet the Lightning on Saturday. The forward did not practice Friday as a result of an unrevealed injury; he scored an objective and had 2 shots on goal in 14:44 of ice time in a season-opening 4-3 loss to the New Jersey Devils on Thursday. Fabbri was restricted to 28 games last period due to several injuries. Forward Zach Aston-Reese was remembered from Grand Rapids of the American Hockey League prior to the game Saturday, but the Red Wings used 11 forwards and seven defensemen. Detroit designated Aston-Reese back to Grand Rapids on Sunday and recalled facility Austin Czarnik.