What's new

New Member? Introduce yourself here

NeuroSkillz Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Before you get started posting, make sure you set up your user profile and introduce yourself to the group. That way we can make sure that you get everything you want out of being a member of the community.

Step 1- upload a photo of yourself to your profile
Step 2- enter your profile information
Step 3- say hello to the group inside this thread

• What is your name?
  • Where are you from?
  • Is there anything in particular you'd like to get from being a part of the community?

Manash

Before you get started posting, make sure you set up your user profile and introduce yourself to the group. That way we can make sure that you get everything you want out of being a member of the community.

• What is your name?
  • Where are you from?
  • Is there anything in particular you'd like to get from being a part of the community?
Hye I am Manash from India.

Alex-Alex

Hi!
My name is Alex.
I am here to learn and also to share my knowledge.
I write a bit about personal development and hope I will be helpful here.
Glad to be on this Forum :)

Morolake212

• What is your name?
  • Where are you from?

• What is your name?
  • Where are you from?
Hello guys, I'm Mo from The US. It's lovely to be here.

Jackmillert40

My name is Jack Miller, I am a Digital Marketer Working for Master Carpet Cleaning.
In Australia, Master Carpet Cleaning specializes in low-cost, high-quality carpet cleaning. Their ground-breaking, environmentally friendly carpet cleaning technique uses natural rather than toxic materials to give the most effective cleaning extraction procedure possible.

faizalcarlos

Oi,
Sou Faizal Carlos, de Moçambique.
um desenhista profissional. Capaz de projetar e desenvolver qualquer tipo de Trabalho Gráfico.
Estou aqui um pouco do que coletei e aprendo mais acima de tudo.

limamachinery

NeuroSkillz 管理员,帖子:61982,成员:1 said:
在您开始发帖之前,请确保您设置了您的用户个人资料并向群组介绍自己。这样,我们可以确保您从成为社区成员中获得您想要的一切。

第 1 步 - 将自己的照片上传到您的个人资料
第 2 步 - 输入您的个人资料信息
第 3 步- 向该线程内的组问好

• 你叫什么名字?
  • 你从哪里来?
  • 作为社区的一员,您有什么特别想得到的吗?
[/引用]
I am lima, from Nigeria.

samaneh

• What is your name?
  • Where are you from?
  • Is there anything in particular you'd like to get from being a part of the community
Hi I am Samaneh Hope to have a useful time with this forum in this forum

• What is your name?
  • Where are you from?
Hi I am Samaneh Iran Hope to have a useful time with this forum in this forum