What's new

Meditation

ethanez

I started meditating last month through the Headspace app. I am a very active person and meditation really helped me to calm down and concentrate. I highly recommend it alongside journaling as they both help to ease my thoughts! I'd suggest starting out with a free trial on a meditation app and see how you feel after completing the trial run!

JaronAlexander

I started meditating last month through the Headspace app. I am a very active person and meditation really helped me to calm down and concentrate. I highly recommend it alongside journaling as they both help to ease my thoughts! I'd suggest starting out with a free trial on a meditation app and see how you feel after completing the trial run!
Meditation is not about easing your thoughts, meditation is about leaving the mind in a complete altered state, free from form, concepts or visions.

Tiajanay

I do meditation in short spurts of time. Like the 10 minutes I have on break or the 5 minutes in the car before I take off for the day. Anytime to just hit refresh on my brain to get to a better more positive space.

But there's no wrong way, whatever helps you feel more centered in this chaotic world. Take time out to give your mind a rest even if it's just for a few short breaths at a time