What's new

I'm a warm-blooded purΓ©e of Prozac & fried potatoes from a flooded rabbit hole in VA

shrills

Morgan (feel free to be creative; π•žπ• π•¨π•˜π•π•š is currently my favorite name to use)
23, f. she/her
RVA (Richmond, VA, us)
Freelancer | curator | meme person

In my whopping 23 years of life I've come to realize that people can only handle but so much before they crumble, they scurry, and or they're offended.

On the surface, not much to me. I'm tired but I don't sleep until I'm 30 seconds to dead. I don't know when I started referencing 30 Seconds to Mars as a definitive calculation of time, I don't even listen to them, but here we are. Bread baskets have become a personal hobby. I buy dresses that hug my waist but rip at the seams of my chest, pants that are either a joke for a 5'2" smurf like me or the equivalent of a life preserver, thereby cancelling out the concept of me ever enjoying shopping altogether.

I drink Dr. Pepper for breakfast on purpose and order french fries with almost any sort of food.
I find comfort in building houses on the sims and making my own characters, any sort of game involving building and creating really β€” aside from Tekken.
My baby potato hands compensate for a lot of things.

I'm sort of like the pretty book you judged by the covers at your local Barnes & Noble; you purchase right away, but once you actually sift through the pages and realize that every single sheet is composed of calculus and Native American prayer speech, you're like, "What have I done?" And I end up on an Amazon backpage for $10. I'm too difficult, or misunderstood to the point of tarnish, but feel free to try.