What's new

How Holistic Coaching Saved Me

Yomna

Hello lovely people!

In my previous career as an engineer for 9 years in a corporate company, I got to a point where I was making more money than I ever imagined, but losing my relationship with my baby girl, husband and above all, myself. I was constantly drained, stressed and with an angry-at-the-world attitude 24/7. My mind was never present, my body was quickly failing me, especially after one of my kidneys completely stopped functioning, and my spirit felt crushed. I had all the external "material" evidence that would make anyone happy and on cloud 9 but on the inside I was desperate and my soul was screaming for help.

I finally listened to the poor cries of my aching soul and quit my job before I lost what was left of myself. During that time, I felt like a complete failure. I applied to similar corporate jobs again but got rejected. I applied to entry-level jobs and got rejected. I applied to middle and senior management jobs and got rejected. I was out of a job for more than six months and had nothing to show for it except an inbox full of rejection e-mails and an emptiness in my heart.

Coincidentally (or maybe not so coincidentally :) ), I happened to find and apply for a holistic coaching course that changed my life 180 degrees. I found what my soul was trying so hard to show me! I found inner peace, self-acceptance, self-love and mindfulness through coaching and being coached, yoga, meditation and energy healing.

I was finally home.

This experience made me vow to pass on the wonders of holistic coaching to as many people as I can because I know how much it hurts to feel like a lost and lonely soul.