What's new

Hawaii vacation enhances your spirtuality

jpmaven

So I'm currently vacationing in Maui, Hawaii and the one thing I've noticed every morning I wake up is how energized and happy I am. Nature really does bring out consistent good vibes. Ever since I got here a week ago, the blinders in my room have remained open, so every morning the first thing I see is the Pacific Ocean. It's beautiful and therapeutic. I have so many creative ideas flowing through my brain, it feels amazing. Spiritually, I feel very good. Does anyone else feel this whenever they visit Hawaii? Please let me know.

bjfdaisy72

Hello and I hope you are enjoying your vacation still!

My family and I visited Maui years ago and spent almost a month there. We were right on the ocean. None of us wanted to go back by the end of the trip. We were all relaxed, and at peace. My son was 12 at the time, and he even noticed it.

I don’t believe it’s just a spiritual thing, or if it is, it’s a cultural spiritual belief. The island definitely runs on “island” time as I’m sure you’ve heard the term. That alone I think brings a different way of looking at life, a sense of peace, and the ridness of stress and hurried feelings.

jpmaven

Hello and I hope you are enjoying your vacation still!

My family and I visited Maui years ago and spent almost a month there. We were right on the ocean. None of us wanted to go back by the end of the trip. We were all relaxed, and at peace. My son was 12 at the time, and he even noticed it.

I don’t believe it’s just a spiritual thing, or if it is, it’s a cultural spiritual belief. The island definitely runs on “island” time as I’m sure you’ve heard the term. That alone I think brings a different way of looking at life, a sense of peace, and the ridness of stress and hurried feelings.
Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that someone in the forum can relate to this and I hope many more people pop up. Yes, it's incredible, isn't it? If a 12-year-old can recognize and feel that inner peace you know there's something beautiful about the place.

Lol, I have heard the term multiple times and its sticking with me. Will probably use it in LA whenever I'm like 5 minutes late for something (doesn't apply for work or meetings).

I leave tomorrow and I'm already missing Maui. This trip has been nothing short of amazing. Will definitely be back.