What's new

Google Pixel 2 Feedback

ishs

Great app! Works fine, it lagged a bit when starting but in a minute it worked smoothly. It's a really clever tool and it actually helped me remember a few old friends' names. I didn't find any real problems on my Pixel 2 (Android)

Last edited:

NeuroSkillz Support Julian

Staff member
Hey there, thanks for your comment. It's good to know you didn't have any major issues. Could you elaborate at all on the lag you experienced when first starting the app? What exactly did you experience and how long did the problems last for?

Thanks,
Julian

ishs

Hey there, thanks for your comment. It's good to know you didn't have any major issues. Could you elaborate at all on the lag you experienced when first starting the app? What exactly did you experience and how long did the problems last for?

Thanks,
Julian
It was just with the animations. The animation for "Correct!" popped up in split frames, not fluid, but it went away after the first pop quiz. It's completely gone now.

NeuroSkillz Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again for your feedback and testing of the app before it releases. Enjoy a coffee on me with the small thank you of a Starbucks Gift Card. I sent it directly from Starbucks to your email in your NeuroSkillz Club profile.

Warm regards,

Mary