What's new

Excited to learn about myself and about life

happygolucky

Hello everyone! I'm happy to be here. I'm looking to learn more about improving my life. I love learning and am always interested in discovering new things. I especially enjoy self-improvement and self-help. I believe that someone who's interested in improving themselves will never be at a loss for something new to learn. After all, life is an adventure to be enjoyed; learning more about who I am will let me savor life to its very fullest. That's my personal philosophy. I enjoy travel, cooking, in-depth conversations with new friends, and delving into life's mysteries. I hope to learn from lots of interesting people here. Thanks for letting me introduce myself!

NeuroSkillz Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello happygolucky,
What a perfect username based on your intro. Welcome to our community. I'm really excited to have someone with a disposition like yours here! I feel that I can relate to everything you said. Are you my personality doppelganger? :D

Human8

I agree as a writer of over 10 years. Most of my projects have involved a lot of research, and I end up learning about as much as I do watching documentaries. I like that!

goa

It's really feels good to know that there are people who share same life philosophy as you.
Learning about new things, people, culture, languages, and something new everyday has always been my passion. If only we can all key into learning and personal development.

Last edited: