What's new

EFT - has anyone ever tried it?

Emotional freedom technique or EFT for short is something that I wanted to try for a really long time. And when I say try, I mean being consistent, and actually doing it every day or every other day. Ever since my girlfriend introduced me to EFT 4 years ago, I've been meaning to practice it regularly, but I guess I need some kind of proof if that's something that really works. So I'd like to hear your opinion on EFT and some success stories how that changed your life would be highly appreciated.

Joey

EFT can work really well, you don't have to do it everyday either. Sometime with in 30 minutes something can go forever. If you don't immediately feel a result from it, it probably won't work for you.

Rae1234

Emotional freedom technique or EFT for short is something that I wanted to try for a really long time. And when I say try, I mean being consistent, and actually doing it every day or every other day. Ever since my girlfriend introduced me to EFT 4 years ago, I've been meaning to practice it regularly, but I guess I need some kind of proof if that's something that really works. So I'd like to hear your opinion on EFT and some success stories how that changed your life would be highly appreciated.
I just posted about EFT last week. I've worked with it on many occasions. When I've felt really anxious or upset about something, I was able to tap myself into a better feeling place. The last time that I used it was when I was daytrading. It really did help, and I successfully traded that day.

I have also helped several friends do the same thing. I just see it as discharging built up energy/emotion. I have used it really for more acute situations, but I do understand that it can be applied to old situations that are not necessarily overwhelming in the moment. Its a solid tool.

Rae1234

This is so interesting - I've never heard of EFT before. I'm reading about it online now. I can see how it could be comforting, just the repetitive movement part. I like the process the article I found gives, and I'll definitely have to try it.

For the record, here's what I was reading:
https://draxe.com/emotional-freedom-technique-eft-tapping-therapy/
There are lots of people on youtube who will walk you through tapping on various issues. Nice to have that partnership at times.

Ecoleman24

This is so interesting - I've never heard of EFT before. I'm reading about it online now. I can see how it could be comforting, just the repetitive movement part. I like the process the article I found gives, and I'll definitely have to try it.

For the record, here's what I was reading:
https://draxe.com/emotional-freedom-technique-eft-tapping-therapy/
I am in the same boat CV. I've never heard of the Emotional freedom technique before wither but I am now completely intrigued by this idea and concept. Thank you for sharing the link. I'll be looking into this in the near future. If you have anymore links on the subject matter feel free to send them my way, I'd appreciate it.