What's new

Bug: iPhone X - Score Results

NeuroSkillz Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Ah! Yes. Ooops. We updated the review results screens to now show the x and check with right wrong but didn't finish editing the whole screen! Thanks for pointing it out. I'll get on this right away.

Note: Julian, I've entered this in the issues log.

bobotron

I was about to report a similar bug. See image attached.

1. I took a quiz of 20 names, and it says I got 20 of 30. When really I think it should say I got 11 of 20.
2. Also you can see the text is running over the clock icon. Probably because my phone is pretty small, an iPhone 6SE (4" screen).
3. And it says "lets set your a reminder" (grammar error).
4. I think I mentioned this before... but I already have reminders set to on, so having it come up every time I practice is not necessary.

5. This is not a bug but a suggestion... It always says "Great Job!" Lol. Seems enthusiastic for getting only 11 of 20. Maybe that warrants more of a "Not bad. Keep practicing" lol.

Attachments

NeuroSkillz Support Julian

Staff member

1. I took a quiz of 20 names, and it says I got 20 of 30. When really I think it should say I got 11 of 20.
2. Also you can see the text is running over the clock icon. Probably because my phone is pretty small, an iPhone 6SE (4" screen).
4. I think I mentioned this before... but I already have reminders set to on, so having it come up every time I practice is not necessary.

5. This is not a bug but a suggestion... It always says "Great Job!" Lol. Seems enthusiastic for getting only 11 of 20. Maybe that warrants more of a "Not bad. Keep practicing" lol.
Thanks for adding to this, bobotron. We'll be working on some fixes, so please let us know how everything is in future updates.

-Julian

NeuroSkillz Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks again @bobotron and @realdiehl for your feedback and testing of the app before it releases. Enjoy a coffee on me with the small thank you of a Starbucks Gift Card. I sent it directly from Starbucks to your email in your NeuroSkillz Club profile.

Warm regards,

Mary

NeuroSkillz Admin

Administrator
Staff member

Hi @bobotron We fixed this in the latest release just this Saturday.

Yes. I'd like to fine-tune and make conditional messages instead of only "Great job"... that makes sense. Now that we fixed the text, it at least congratulates for having practiced 20 cards, regardless of the score. :) Thanks for the tips.