What's new

Best Design & Decoration Company in Dubai

adsgroup

Decoration company proposing some interior design ideas. I'm also analyzing the function of the mirror in interior design. during this article, the mirror is seen as something functional. there's also obviously an ornamental purpose to the mirror. However sometimes these points are often forgotten. Suppose there's a little room e.g. a small-sized bathroom. during this bathroom, the mirror is clearly functional. it's employed by the person for shaving for instance , to scrub teeth. However, when a bit is so obviously functional because the mirror, there are ways to form the mirror more decorative. I'm saying here that in how , it's easier to form something so functional because the mirror during this bathroom setting into something decorative.

https://adsdecoration.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F647696436396507136

SincereTrujillo

I appreciate your thoughtful analysis of the role of mirrors in interior design. It's fascinating how something as functional as a mirror can also contribute to the aesthetic appeal of a space, especially in smaller rooms like bathrooms. Maximizing both functionality and aesthetics is key to creating a well-designed space.