What's new

A Video on Anxiety & Depression

Master

Here's a video of Chris Evans (Captain America!!) talking about his anxiety issues and the approach he took to fix them.

I love this guy so much, and he helped me a lot to understand my anxiety and fix it

Give it a peek and tell me what you think about it!

bmcd16

This is great - thank you for sharing! When he started "shushing" himself, I laughed because I 100% understand that idea of "brain noise". I think those of us with anxiety have a hard time relinquishing control and coming to terms with life's uncertainties, which is why the brain noise is so loud. Silencing those negative thoughts and being present in your life is so crucial to your mental well-being.

Master

This is great - thank you for sharing! When he started "shushing" himself, I laughed because I 100% understand that idea of "brain noise". I think those of us with anxiety have a hard time relinquishing control and coming to terms with life's uncertainties, which is why the brain noise is so loud. Silencing those negative thoughts and being present in your life is so crucial to your mental well-being.
Exactly! I'm glad that you liked the video.

Our brain can literally find millions of reasons NOT to do something. It's a very tricky organ whose purpose is to PROTECT us.
But in order to GROW, we sometimes must let go of the comfort and venture into the unknown.